ULTIMATE series is a high-level coating system designed to meet to the demanding conditions and high expectations. It is preferred regardless of price; especially in hotels or restaurants where superior durability and high performance are expected.
- PEEK resin, known as the most durable resin in its class, is used in Ultimate series.
- Primer of Ultimate contains specially modified fluoropolymers. This provides the toughest base for coating and excellent adhesion to the substrate.
- It can be applied as 3 or 4 coat depending on performance requirements.
- When it is applied as 4 coat system, it provides highest performing non-stick coating compared to any other series.
- It provides uniform heat transfer for healthy cooking and reduces the risk of burning food.
Fashion Colors Zuchex 2018
|Application||Interior or exterior of coating|
|Substrate||Aluminum, die cast aluminum, forged aluminum or stainless steel|
|Pretreatment||Sand blasting or grit blasting|
|Aluminum Thickness||4mm or higher|
|Application Method||Automatic or manual spray gun|
|Number of Coats||3 | 4|
|Curing Condition||425-430 °C | 10 min. (PMT: 5-7 min.)|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT)||80 - 94 µ|
|Color Availability||Some selected colors|
|Max. Operating Temperature||240-260 °C|
|Tiger Paw Test|
Process Flow Chart
DFT: Dry Film Thickness
PMT: Peak Metal Temperature
Actual process flow may differ according to customer line,
please contact ThernaRepresentative for more information.