EXTREME series is developed for excessive non-stick performance. Extreme is used for high quality cookware, where the release property is more important than abrasion resistance.
- It is a special 2 coat system, which provides similar properties as 3 coat systems.
- 30 – 40 μ dry film thickness can be obtained with 2 coats.
- Provides a shinier look than standard 2 coat systems.
- Specially modified fluoropolymers are used in this series to provide the best release properties.
- Primer of Extreme contains specially reinforced materials as well modified fluoropolymers to provide excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent results in tiger paw and egg release tests.
Fashion Colors Zuchex 2018
|Application||Interior or exterior coating|
|Substrate||Aluminum, die cast aluminum or forged aluminum|
|Pretreatment||Sand blasting or grit blasting|
|Aluminum Thickness||4mm or higher|
|Application Method||Automatic or manual spray gun|
|Number of Coats||2|
|Curing Condition||400-410 °C | 10 min. (PMT: 5-7 min.)|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT)||30-40 µ|
|Color Availability||Some selected colors|
|Max. Operating Temperature||240-260 °C|
|Tiger Paw Test|
Process Flow Chart
DFT: Dry Film Thickness
PMT: Peak Metal Temperature
Actual process flow may differ according to customer line,
please contact ThernaRepresentative for more information.