COLORIA is the special effect series of Therna. It stands out with its distinctive and impressive appearance compared to common non-stick coatings.
- It is applied as 2 coat system with specially developed spatters.
- Special spray guns are required to apply Coloria series.
- The best results are obtained on thick aluminum substrates.
- Coloria provides excellent abrasion resistance and non-stick performance.
- It is available in attractive dark shades.
Fashion Colors Zuchex 2018
|Application||Interior or exterior coating|
|Substrate||Aluminum, die cast aluminum, forged aluminum or stainless steel|
|Pretreatment||Sand blasting or grit blasting|
|Aluminium Thickness||4mm or higher|
|Application Method||Automatic or manual spray gun|
|Number of Coats||2|
|Curing Condition||425-430 °C | 10 min. (PMT: 5-7 min.)|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT)||40-52 µ|
|Color Availability||Some selected colors|
|Max. Operating Temperature||240-260 °C|
Process Flow Chart
DFT: Dry Film Thickness
PMT: Peak Metal Temperature
Actual process flow may differ according to customer line,
please contact ThernaRepresentative for more information