BAKELITE series is specially designed for cookware handles. It also provides a solution for stainless steel handles.
- It has wide range of color and effect options.
- Available in matt, glossy, semi glossy and soft touch effects.
- It can be applied as 1 coat or 2 coat with varnish.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Very good heat resistance.
- A special version for the stainless steel surfaces is available.
|Application||Cookware handle and others|
|Substrate||Bakelite, aluminum, stainless steel|
|Pretreatment||Surface cleaning, vibration, degreasing|
|Application Method||Automatic or manual spray gun|
|Number of Coats||1 | 2|
|Curing Condition||70-80°C | 35-40 min.|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT)||28-40 µ|
|Color Availability||Various color options|
|Max. Operating Temperature||90-100 °C|
|Boiling water adhesion|
Process Flow Chart
DFT: Dry Film Thickness
Actual process flow may differ according to customer line,
please contact ThernaRepresentative for more information.