ADVANCED series is developed to meet medium-high level non-stick coating requirements. It has a wide range of applications such as cookware, bakeware, small household appliances, etc.
- Middle-high level coating system with better abrasion resistance than Basic series.
- Primer of Advanced is strengthened with extra abrasive materials to extend the lifetime.
- Advanced is available as 2 or 3 coat system.
- When applied as 3 coat system, it provides better performance in terms of release and abrasion.
- Various colors are available.
Fashion Colors Zuchex 2018
|Application||Interior or exterior coating|
|Substrate||Aluminum, die cast aluminum or forged aluminum|
|Pretreatment||Sand blasting or metal brush cleaning|
|Application Method||Automatic or manual spray gun|
|Number of Coats||2 | 3|
|Curing Condition||400-410 °C (2 coat), 425-430 °C (3 coat) | 10 min. (PMT: 5-7 min.)|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT)||25-30 μ (2 coat), 30-37 μ (3 coat)|
|Color Availability||Various opaque and metallic colors|
|Max. Operating Temperature||240-260 °C|
Process Flow Chart
Advanced Series 2-Coat Process Flow Chart
Advanced Series 3-Coat Process Flow Chart
DFT: Dry Film Thickness
PMT: Peak Metal Temperature
Actual process flow may differ according to customer line,
please contact ThernaRepresentative for more information.